Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ah another day in Paradise!!! Today pretty much feels like 3rd Monday. As swell as Monday's can be at work they are pretty umm well should we say off...

At home on the other hand- Addy crawled today!!!!! I was so excited that I was actually home for it. I have been stressing about the fact that I work and I would miss all her firsts. But to my surprise I have been there for every first so far. The first time she rolled over. The first time she really laughed. The first time that she crawled. I just hope that I can be there for the first time that she walks. My little monkey is just growing up so fast. There seems to be nothing that I can do about it so I am just trying to keep up as well as I can.

On another note this week we brought my little dog Sid back inside. He has been enjoying the backyard all summer. He seems to be alright with the little intruder that seems to have taken over his territory. Although he is pretty scared of her. I actually had to stop her from biting Sid yesterday. haha... They are so much fun though. I can't wait until she is crawling around chasing him. That will most definitely call for the video camera!

2 comments:

  1. I can not believe the little squirt is crawling! Where does time go? Nice blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! I read yours all the time and I have wanted to do this for a while.. Needless to say you were indeed my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete