Friday, September 17, 2010

Working out at work.......

Ok so at work myself, Megan, and Amandah have the most interesting collection of exercise equipment.... We have anything from little 3 lb weights to an exercise ball that Amandah nicknamed "Dr. Manhattan". The newest addition to the exercise equipment family is the item that I purchased today... Ready for it..... A shaker weight that has received many nicknames in its short life here in the office, none of which are appropriate to put in this blog hehe. On the other hand it is quite the amazing little tool... Amandah stop laughing! Ok so anyway it really does give your arms quite the workout. Because of how this little weight works it makes it very difficult to talk about it without sounding very dirty. As Amandah says, "We are all dirty monkeys". Even the most innocent thing that I will try to say about it--- It just comes out so wrong including the face that I apparently make while I am using it... Therefore it makes it very difficult to write about because my readers have all seen this "little tool" in action lol.. OK I give up. I will have to write about somethng more wholesome tomorrow.... For now I will go sit in the closet of shame........

No comments:

Post a Comment